When it comes to showering, cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry, many people don’t think twice about what grants them access to hot water. However, without an adequate hot water heater system in your West Palm Beach, FL home, showers would be a lot less enjoyable, cooking would be a pain, and cleaning would take all day to get stubborn dirt off our dishes and out of our clothes. Since we rely on these units so much, it’s essential that our water heaters are up to par and functioning properly. If you are experiencing issues with your hot water heater, give Cleary Plumbing & Air a call today!
Front of the line service, annual water heater inspection, and a 3-year labor warranty on all new equipment are just a few of the benefits you can expect when you become a Diamond Club member!
Common Water Heater Issues
Water heaters can be found in just about any home or place of business. Just as common as the units themselves are the issues that come along with them over time. Some of the most common issues we treat here at Cleary Plumbing & Air include the following:
- Lack of Hot Water: What happens when your hot water heater can no longer, well, heat your water? The answer is different for everyone but the level of frustration is the same. Lack of hot water can have many different explanations, such as a faulty motor, corroded interior components, and more.
- Emitting Odor: If your home’s hot water has recently developed an unpleasant smell, your water heater just may be the culprit. When our water heaters become rusty or clogged with debris, the result can be occurrences such as mold and mildew which are infamous for emitting funky smells.
- Strange Sounds: A noisy water heater is a common indication that sediment has accrued at the bottom of the tank and the heat from the heat exchanger is melting the sediment. This will most likely generate not only an unpleasant smell but disruptive noises as well.
- Leaks: Another common issue with water heater tanks include leaks. Leaks can occur when components of the unit become corroded or begin to decay. The best way to solve this issue is with a brand new water heater installation.
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement
When our water heaters begin to give us trouble, a repair job may be the first line of defense but they are not always the most practical. Water heaters should be replaced every 10 to 15 years, and sometimes even sooner. While many homeowners are reluctant to replace their water heaters, it is the most effective way to get rid of all your water heater troubles.
Some of the benefits you can expect to reap with a water heater replacement are:
- Decreased Need for Repairs: Most water heaters have a life span of 10 to 15 years. After the 10-year mark, it’s not uncommon for your unit to need repairs more often. A brand new system will significantly minimize this issue.
- Money Saver: It’s no surprise that repair jobs can add up pretty quickly. After a while, an old water heater unit quickly becomes a money pit as repairs are typically just band-aiding the problem instead of truly fixing it. The best way to prevent wasting money on an old unit is to upgrade to a new system.
- More Efficient Model: As technology advances so too does the design of water heaters available for your home. In the future, and even now, energy efficiency is extremely important at reducing carbon footprints and making the world a greener place. By upgrading to a new water heater unit, you are saving energy which is beneficial to your home, your wallet, and the environment.
Considering upgrading to a new water heater? Give us a call today and ask about our tankless water heater installation services.
Call Us Today!
When it comes to the level of comfort we’ve grown to expect in our homes, there are many silent workers that make this comfortability possible. Water heaters are the prime reason we’re able to enjoy relaxing showers and baths, efficiently wash dishes, and get those stubborn stains out of our laundry. If your water heater has recently begun to malfunction, you are in need of professional water heater services.
Since 1991, Cleary Plumbing & Air has been providing Florida residents with quality water heater replacement and repair services. Give us a call today to take advantage of our membership and financing plans and 24-hour emergency services. You’ll be glad you did!
Certified Rheem, RUUD, AO Smith, Bradford White & Rinnai Water Heater Installers
We proudly install Rheem, RUUD, AO Smith, Bradford White & Rinnai water heaters! Working with Cleary Plumbing & Air for your water heater installation ensures you receive the best quality and value. We're certified to install some of the most well-known water heater brands so you receive the right options to fit your budget and hot water needs. From conventional to tankless, our hot water pros can recommend the right brand, make, model, and size of water heater for your home.