Every time you leave your home, you’re exposed to impurities and bacteria that can affect your health and comfort. While there isn’t much you can do about the air outside, there is plenty you can do to create a healthy environment indoors. At Cleary Plumbing & Air, we are your reliable indoor air quality company. Not only can we help with basic tasks like air filter replacement, but also we can add systems to your existing HVAC system to improve your comfort. As a homeowner in the West Palm Beach, FL area, you depend on your HVAC system every day. Because of this, creating a plan for clean indoor air is more important than ever.
We offer the following indoor quality services to keep you comfortable:
Not sure how to get started with your indoor air quality changes. Get the ball rolling with professional filter replacement from our experts today!
Common Signs You Have Air Quality Issues
Air quality can be difficult to assess because it’s an unseen aspect of your home. However, because it impacts your comfort, there are some warning signs you should be on the lookout for. Common signals of poor indoor air quality include:
- Health Concerns: The main impact air quality has is on your health. If it’s full of bacteria and dander, it will cause respiratory issues, a dry cough, allergy flare-ups, and even constant colds. If you’re continually getting sick, it may be time to look to your air quality as a cause.
- Home Cleaning: Your filters should be able to trap a majority of dust and grime before it makes its way into your home. If you’re seeing excess dust buildup on surfaces or your vents are constantly filled with dust, it’s time for a change.
- HVAC Performance: While air quality will impact your health first, it can also impact your HVAC system. That same dust that irritates your nose and lungs could also irritate the internal components in your air conditioner. That means higher energy costs, fluctuating temperatures, and general discomfort.
How to Improve Your Air Quality?
Once you realize that the air quality in your West Palm Beach home could be the problem, it’s time to determine what you can do about it. At Cleary Plumbing & Air, we are your indoor air quality experts. We offer a range of services including:
- Air Duct Cleaning & Repair: The ductwork in your home is responsible for disturbing cool air. If it’s full of dirt and dust, those same impurities are always making their way into your air. Routine cleaning and inspections are a great way to boost up the air quality and performance of your air conditioner.
- Dehumidifiers: Your AC is responsible for controlling the amount of humidity in the air. While too much humidity is uncomfortable, none at all could also be a problem. When your system isn’t doing a good enough job at controlling humidity, you can add a dehumidifier to assist.
- Air Cleaning & Filtration: An air cleaner or filter like a UV air sanitizer can go a long way to removing any impurities in the air. These systems often attack pollutants at the molecular level, helping you enjoy a healthier and more comfortable home.
- Filter Replacement: While you might not think about it, your air filter is the first line of defense for your indoor air quality. It helps keep debris out of your air conditioner, and can easily catch the dust and dander that can impact your respiratory health.
At the bare minimum, you should be actively replacing your air filter on a routine basis. Depending on your existing health and the condition of your air, you may be replacing your filter once a quarter. However, if you have pets or suffer from allergies already, you may consider replacing your filter more often.
Want to know more about air cleaning and filtration systems for your home? Be sure to schedule an appointment and let our experts protect your health today!
Contact Us Today!
Of course, if you need help with indoor air quality solutions for your home, our experts are here to help. With over 30 years of local experience and the best materials available, we can help create that healthy oasis you’ve always wanted in your home. As homeowners, we understand how important indoor air quality can be, and do our best to provide the quality service you deserve, which makes us Clearly the Best.