Living in West Palm Beach, FL means you are using your air conditioning for the better part of the year. Day after day your air conditioning unit sits outside no matter the weather conditions and it works to keep your home at a safe and desirable temperature. It can be easy to forget about your air conditioning unit until it stops working altogether. More often than not, that is when our customers reach out to us looking for an AC service company. At Cleary Plumbing & Air, we’ve been providing homeowners with the very best AC services since 1991. Whether it’s an air conditioner that blows hot air or a unit that isn’t turning on at all, you can count on our staff to get your home cool again in no time!
We offer the following AC services to keep you cool:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Indoor Air Quality
- Air Duct Cleaning & Repair
- Air Cleaning & Filtration
- Filter Replacements
- Commercial HVAC
In the event that you need heating services, we can help with that too! Call us for:
Dealing with an AC issue that can’t wait until morning? Our AC contractors are available for 24-hour emergency service, getting the cool air back on in no time!
When to Get Your AC Repaired
The last thing you want when it is hot outside is an air conditioner that doesn’t work properly. Unfortunately, that is how many homeowners realize there is something wrong with their unit. While routine maintenance is a great way to avoid broken AC units, you should still know how to detect a repair issue.
Some common signs your AC unit needs to be repaired are:
- The unit is making weird noises.
- Your house isn’t cooling evenly or doesn’t cool down at all.
- Your AC unit runs all the time, but never reaches the temperature on the thermostat.
- The energy bill increases.
- There are water leaks under or around the unit.
- The indoor air quality is poor.
As a homeowner in the West Palm Beach area, having a working air conditioner is less of a luxury and more of a safety concern. Because of this, even a few hours without cool air can spell disaster. Luckily, our AC repair experts can inspect, diagnose, and get your unit cooling again in no time!
Common Advantages of An Air Conditioner Replacement
When it comes time to replace your air conditioning unit, you may be dreading it because of the price tag attached to a new unit. Air conditioners last a long time so they are usually one of the more expensive replacements in a home. However, with the technological advancements of today, air conditioners are getting better and better.
Some of the benefits associated with replacing your ac unit are:
- You’ll increase your energy efficiency which doesn’t impact the planet as much as older AC units.
- Your energy bill will go down because your new unit is more energy efficient.
- The air quality in your home will increase.
- Reduce repair costs because older ac units need to be repaired more often.
- Your home will cool off evenly once again.
One of the best things about getting your air conditioner replaced is that your new unit is likely to come with a warranty so any repairs will be covered within the first year or so. Additionally, by finding the air conditioner that’s properly sized for your home, you’ll be able to enjoy more consistent cooling in every inch of your property.
The best way to keep your new unit working at its best is with routine care. From air filter replacement to our membership plans, ask our staff how you can get your home on the right track.
Benefits of Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
Being proactive with your air conditioner is the best way to avoid unexpected emergencies. At Cleary Plumbing & Air, we are your reliable maintenance experts. During each visit, we take the time to not only educate our customers but also we do the best to keep your system working at the highest standard possible.
Some of the benefits of ongoing maintenance include:
- Money Savings: You are more likely to actually save money in the long run because you will catch problems before they cause extensive damage. Additionally, the more efficient your AC works, the less energy it consumers.
- Extended Unit Lifespan: It is a known fact that when you take care of your AC unit it will last longer. In most cases, the average unit can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. With ongoing care, you’ll be more likely to reach those later years.
- Improved Performance: Whether you’re looking for stronger airflow, more consistent temperatures, or lower energy consumption, routine maintenance can make it all happen. Even with something as simple as replacing the air filter, you’ll see quick performance improvements.
Cleary Plumbing & Air are the experts you want to work on your home because we care about more than just the job, we care about you. We offer 24/7 emergency services so you can trust that we will be there when you need us most.
Not only that, but we also offer financing plans to those that need it, along with upfront pricing to ensure you aren’t surprised when the bill comes. We are family-owned and operated and are the professionals that will get the job done right the first time.