The worst-case scenario for any homeowner is dealing with an emergency situation. Whether you’ve come home to a burst pipe or an air conditioner that’s not turning on in the middle of summer, you need immediate attention. At Cleary Plumbing & Air, we are your reliable West Palm Beach 24 hour plumbing and HVAC experts. We understand that even a minor issue can lead to extensive damage in your home while also putting your family in an uncomfortable and sometimes dangerous situation. Whether you need an AC repair or a full plumbing overhaul, you can count on our expert contractors to get your home back up and running as quickly as possible.
The best way to avoid an emergency is with routine care. Let us assist with everything from proactive drain cleaning to AC tune-ups to keep your essential systems in top working order.
What Is Considered an Plumbing or AC Emergency?
While some issues can feel overwhelming, not all plumbing and HVAC concerns are emergencies. However, there are some issues that need to be addressed as quickly as possible, including:
- Burst Pipes: A damaged water main can quickly pour gallons of water into your home. Not only does the pipe need to be repaired, but without a quick response from a plumber, you’ll be at risk for water damage and mold growth.
- Damaged Water Heaters: Water heaters can deteriorate with time. Eventually, you could find yourself with a ruptured tank and gallons of water in your home. Be sure to pay attention to leaks and get immediate attention if your water heater tank is cracked.
- Sewer Line Issues: Your sewer lines are responsible for removing waste from your home. Any time this system is damaged, it can quickly leave you with unsanitary conditions and contaminated water.
- Air Conditioner Not Turning On: Summer temperatures can skyrocket, and coming home to no cool air can be a disaster. If your air conditioner isn’t turning on, you need immediate attention.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Your refrigerant is responsible for cooling the air in your home. If it’s leaking not only can it freeze your coils but also affect the temperature. If you’re getting lukewarm air at best, an air conditioning contractor needs to inspect your system.
At Cleary Plumbing & Air, we’ve been serving homeowners in the area for over 30 years. We understand how important fast response times are, and always have a technician on call and ready to help repair and protect your home. No matter the time, day or night, contact our staff for immediate attention.
Tips for Preventing Plumbing & AC Emergencies
While having a reliable emergency plumber on-call can help limit any damage caused by water, preventive care is always the best way to handle emergencies. A common cause of pipe damage is a clog. As the blockage gets worse, it can create excess pressure, which is what causes the rupture in the first place.
Routine Drain Cleaning
One way to stop that is with routine drain cleaning. Our plumbers will remove any blockages and can also use hydro jetting to tackle the toughest clogs like cooking grease and scale buildup. Another plumbing emergency is containment water. A great way to protect your home is with a backflow preventer, which essentially seals off your plumbing in the event that the flow of water is reversed.
When it comes to your heating and cooling system maintenance can also help. More often than not, the issues solved by an emergency air conditioning repair could have been prevented with an annual tune-up. Concerns like damaged evaporator coils and excess buildup in your ductwork is a leading cause of deterioration.
You can work with our expert plumbers and HVAC technicians to find the ideal prevention method for your home. Whether it’s annual maintenance or joining our membership plans, our staff is here to help keep your West Palm Beach home working at its best.
Old pipes are a common cause of plumbing emergencies. Be sure to ask our technicians whether a whole-home repiping is the right option for your home.
Expert 24-Hour Plumbing & AC Service
No matter what emergency issue you may be facing in your home, you can count on our staff to help. At Cleary Plumbing & Air, we’ve been the emergency air conditioning and plumbing provider in the area for over 30 years. From flooding caused by burst pipes to an air conditioner that won’t blow cool air in the middle of the summer, you can count on us for timely service and personalized care.
We also take the time to educate our customers before starting any work, so you’re comfortable with the process we take to protect your home. Additionally, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, so you can take the stress out of one of the more challenging issues you will face in your home. No matter what, we are Clearly the Best!